Connecting to the Aether
Many famous Mathematicians and Physicists have spoken about the Aether or ether at great length. The aether is a transmission medium for the propagation of electromagnetic or gravitational forces. The best way to describe the aether would be to say “the empty space above our heads”. However, it’s far from being empty. Planet Earth is a rock being hurtled around our galaxy. The Sun’s gravitational pull locks the planets within our solar system. Our galaxies core (A black hole) keeps the Sun on its journey around space and within the gravitational reach of the galactical centre.
It all sounds a bit Starwarsy but it is, in fact, the truth.
Can we connect to the Aether?
This brings us back to the Aether, which is an energy system packed with a blanket of positively charged waves. We as humans can actually connect to it thus enabling ourselves to extract and store data. We all radiate different frequencies and resonate distinctive vibrations. The good news is, these can be tapped into. We have a built-in receiver that allows us to connect to this energy system. Ideas, creative thoughts, intuition, future events and much more can be extracted. You can literally tap into other people’s minds and absorb their thought processes.
Imagine everyone’s thoughts being stored in a shared hard drive. This drive can be accessed by everyone.
You can connect to the aether and not even know you’ve done so. The main reason for this is the fact most of us don’t believe it exists. The best way to access this energy system is to try and think creatively, meditate or to run through academic processes that go beyond the textbook. The creative mindset gives better conditioning or ability to reach out and extract and connect to the Aether.
Connecting to the Aether
The list below defines how we can achieve this.
- Sometimes when you think you have come up with an original product, concept or book idea. After some research, you might find that the idea already exists. This is past or existing data.
- If you write, sometimes you just start typing and then read over what you have created. You have no idea where this came from. It’s like something else gave you the information.
- You’re lying in the bath, taking a shower, driving on a long-distance journey. You get ideas for songs, poems, books, films or business ideas. This is you tapping into the shared energy system that surrounds you.
- You may even day-dream or sleep and then awake with great ideas.
- Some people can also tap into the surrounding energy system using meditation.
- You may have friends and family members that you talk to often. Perhaps you meet someone new and just connect with them instantly. You find that when talking to these people, ideas and different thought patterns are created. This is both of your receivers connecting and intertwining with each other. Your connections complement each other, are boosted and work together.
- Sometimes, you may be working on a complex problem and can not come up with the fix. You pop out for a walk, have some dinner or start talking to a few other people. When you sit back at your desk the answer to your problem just falls out of your head.
What’s the message?
So, the question is, are you connecting to the Aether or is it all you?
Are you fabricating information into reality from your mind? Or is information stored of every possible outcome awaiting to be unlocked by an energy system we don’t yet understand.
“Just a thought”.